The NYSAM Board of Directors is inviting you to a virtual General Membership Meeting on Tuesday, Nov. 17, 7:30 PM – 9:00 PM. This 90-minute session will include the following:
- President’s report -Timothy J. Wiegand, MD, DFASAM
- Introduction of Committee Chairs with important events, information about participation and upcoming meetings including from the
- Public Policy and Advocacy Committee
- Treasurer update on NYSAM financials
- Membership Committee
Program Planning and Education Committee
- Bylaws Committee (including an important amendment up for consideration at this membership meeting in order to streamline bylaws amendment and process – Click here to download the proposed amendment.
- Communication Committee
- Introduction from MSSNY Executive Director and Administrative Support.
- Additional content related to Addiction Medicine practice and COVID19 in New York state
- Information about national ASAM elections and NYSAM members on the slate of candidates
We will also have time for Q/A for Committee Chairs and in general and provide a glimpse into NYSAM 2021 Virtual Annual Meeting anticipated to be two days of virtual content featuring a Public Policy Day and the NYSAM Annual Scientific Meeting held on back-to-back days in February (Friday/Saturday) -date and exact times to be announced shortly!
If any questions please let us know and as always check out the NYSAM website for updates and information from ASAM national.
You will receive a Zoom invite for this meeting as we get closer to the actual meeting date.
Timothy J. Wiegand, MD, FACMT, FAACT, DFASAM