Thank you to everyone who attended the NYSAM Public Policy Day and Science and Treatment Virtual Conference.
Below are the links for the evaluation forms for both the public policy day and the science and treatment conference:
The conference slides are below:
- Policy Priorities in Addiction Medicine in 2021
- COVID-19 and Telehealth Changes
- Advancing Addiction Medicine
- Challenges of Placing Patients on MOUD in Nursing Facilities
- The Toxicology Panel
- Stimulant Use Disorder
- To Inject or Not to Inject
- Treating SUD in the Context of COVID-19
- Interesting Addiction Medicine Cases 2021
- NYSAM Public Policy
- Rejection of Patients with Opioid Use DisorderReferred for Post-Acute Medical Care Before and after an Anti-Discrimination Settlement in Massachusetts
- The Right to Medication for Opioid Use Disorder
- Decriminalizing Drug Possession: A Brief Review of the Evidence
The recordings of the conference in its entirety are available here.
We respectfully ask that you not share this link with anyone.
Tim Wiegand, MD, FACMT, FAACT, DFASAM
Kelly Ramsey, MD, MPH, MA, FACP
Aaron Fox, MD